Topoguide (en anglais) qui couvre le tour du parc national des Ecrins.
Inclut de vraies cartes au 1/25 000 de l'IGN pour chaque étape. Cela facilite la navigation et vous permet d'économiser de l'argent,
Description fournie par l'éditeur :
The only GR54 English guidebook with Real 1:25,000 Maps: IGN mapping included for each stage. This makes navigation easy and saves you money: no need to buy additional maps.
- Numbered Waypoints linking text to maps
- Unique Itinerary Planner: plan a bespoke itinerary to match your ability and vacation schedule. All difficult calculations of time, distance and altitude gain are done for you
- 4 Proposed Itineraries of between 9 and 12 days
- Everything the trekker needs to know to plan the route: route descriptions, costs, budget, difficulty, weather, how to get there, and more
- Full accommodation listings: spectacularly situated mountain huts, villages, hamlets and campsites
- Information for both self-guided and guided trekkers
- Edge to edge colour: the most beautiful trekking guidebooks in the world
The GR54: Tour of the Ecrins National Park is arguably the finest trek in the Alps. It is an epic journey around the unforgettable Écrins which has the highest mountains in the French Alps outside of the Mont Blanc Massif. This is one of France’s ‘crown jewels’ and yet is hardly known to the English speaking world.
- 9-12 days
- 12,000m of altitude gain
- 14 mountain passes
Unspoilt and remote high mountain terrain: snow frosted summits, beautiful valleys and pastures, sparkling azure lakes, carpets of wild flowers, the soothing sound of cow bells and easy to follow paths. This trek should be on your hiking bucket list.
ISBN/EAN : 9781912933006
Date de publication : 2019
Pagination : 102 pages
Dimensions plié(e) : 12,1 x 21 cm
Langue(s) : anglais
Poids : 281 g